“A big business starts small”- Richard Branson
Small and medium businesses are the backbone of our country. While the access to various credit solutions for SMEs is improving in India, the cash flows, credit facilities and statutory compliances are still an issue for majority of SMEs in India. Many SMEs are not aware about various subsidies and incentives available for them today. Further, for majority of SMEs, cost of debt is higher and return on capital is lower compared to large corporates. Thus, financial management is absolutely critical for SMEs.
At Credence Capital, our team strives to provide comprehensive financial advisory services to SMEs so that the SMEs can focus on their business growth and not worry about their finances and compliances. Further, our team also proactively guides the SMEs on various incentives and subsidies granted under various laws.
1. CFO services
– Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Management, Accounts Management, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting, and Contract Negotiations
2. Business subsidies planning
3. Treasury management
– Short-term Investments, Long-term Investments, Liquidity Risk Management
4. Loans and Working Capital Management Solutions
– Term Loans, Overdraft, Cash Credit, Bill Discounting, LRD, Commercial Vehicle Loans
5. Forex and Trade Finance Solutions
– Remittances, Export Finance inclu. Letters of Credit
6. General Insurance
– Fire, Group Health, Group Accident, Burglary, etc
7. Investment Banking
– Mergers & Acquisitions, SME IPOs, Joint Ventures
8. Various Statutory Compliances
– Companies Act, FEMA, RBI, Tax, etc
9. Taxation management and auditing through our associate CA firm
10. Business Succession Planning
11. Business registrations
– MSME, Trademark, Patent, ISO, etc
Our group company, Enaar Infinity Solutions (http://enaarinfinity.com) provides exclusive advisory and market research services to foreign companies looking to enter into India.